Blog - Grand Opening
- » Cyber Monday Through November 30 - Shop And Save With Free Shipping! And Gift Sets and Gift Certificates Make Gift Giving Fun
- » Hope Chest for Breast Cancer - A Local Charity We're Proud To Support!
- » Norm's First Annual Alzheimer's Ride. And Bandanas to Match!
- » More Bling, More Beautiful Smiles
- » Happy Go Brazen Customers Share!
Posted on Oct 27th 2015
You Are Invited ...
... to the Grand Opening! Come to Red Wing! And, if you can't make the Go Brazen Grand Opening and snag your sassy deals in person, we'd love you to have free shipping between now and then. Just use the code GRAND at checkout at www.GoBrazen.com.
The event will be smashing. Fabulous food. Sparkling refreshments. Rockin' music. Gleaming smiles and never-ending giggles. That is what we have planned. Can you come?
- WHEN: Friday November 6, 6:30-8:30 p.m. plus all weekend long deals
- WHERE: Go Brazen World Headquarters, 1529 Old West Main Street, Red Wing, MN 55066
- WHY: Because we are so flippin' ecstatic to have a store! (after living out of a little van and tents for the last year).
Here is a sneak peek - click on the pics for fun VIDEOS of our shenanigans.
In other news . . .
Our Bombshell friend Jasmine featured some of our fabulous #Skull merchandise on her recent WCCO-TV Halloween segment. See her in a Go Brazen sequined skull jacket and tank (some still left!), skull ring and more. And Anchor Kim wears our fabulous skull big blingy necklace so well! Jason looks too funny with the upside-down Top Hat Skull Pink Bandana.
Watch the video of the sparkly, blingy, Halloween-y Go Brazen stuff here
Here is the beautiful Josie Baker showing us how to wear this flowy, classy sugar skull scarf in two ways. How great is that!